Khamis, 18 April 2013

i wanna go home

hi
ive already sick and tired about this and I dunno where to start and im unhappy bout it
***only for certain guy***
U think u can  freely talk bad about me in front of the people?
Just because I don't do that kind of a men stuff, u can just freely bully me and humiliate me in front of people?
I cant believe myself u guys asking silly question in front of my friends. Awesome!dont u have any manner?for how long are u guys gonna ask me a bunch of that kind of damn question?tell me!!for how long are u guys gonna humiliate me?What?its nothing to be shy?hey guys, lemme tell u this. different people, different feeling. if u are not shy to be naked, im seriously shy bout it.
im a human. i also have feeling. I believe what i believe is right. I know how to control myself. I don't mind if u do that kind of men stuff, JUST DON'T PRESS ME TO DO IT. What so cool about it.What?im gay? im a loser? im a dog? im suck? Wowowowow. welldone guys, good job.i appreciate it. Tq. wew. 

before i come to this school, my mother and my brother said  something before i go "dont get too influenced by people and take care of yourself". What should i do? Is it worst to be good or is it good to be worst? I wanna be a good guy.
have a nice day.



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan