Khamis, 18 April 2013

MY PRESENTATION-Phobia?is there is such thing? "(*-*)


hi and wassup handsome gentlemen and beautiful ladies
im gonna talk bout my yesterday presentation. Im so scare bout presentation because i phobia to presentation and public speaking since i was born. The name is glossophobia. Glossophobia or speech anxiety is the fear of public speaking or of speaking in general. The word glossophobia comes from the Greek γλῶσσα glōssa, meaning tongue, and φόβος phobos, fear or dread. Many people only have this fear, while others may also have social phobia or social anxiety disorder. ive once blackout as im speaking to my image in front of the mirror. very wierd and crazy person i am.

Enough bout phobia thing because its not an honor to show u guys my weakness. Im maybe and probably glad a bit bout my presentation since ive overcome my phobia just a bit. I dunno why im crazily shaking like a person got electrocute for 10000v. If u touch me at that moment, u will feel the sensation of my unstoppable vibration. 
If u guys have any hint and tips to share bout presentation, its and honor and im very glad to hear it



REFERENCE : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossophobia

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan